- You can claim priority according to Paris Convention within: 6 months from the first filing date.
- Member of: Paris Convention.
- Period of protection of a design: 10 years.
- Annuities: the protection shall be extended for a further period of five years when the owner of the industrial design applies for a renewal within the last year of the protection period. The owner may, however, apply for a renewal of the registration within three months after the expiry of the protection period, failing to do so, the Department shall automatically revoke the registration.
- Allowed time to submit the assignment deed from the date of signing the agreement: no time restrictions.
The application may comprise a number of designs not exceeding 50, provided that all designs form one coherent unit.