As of 21 June 2006, it is possible for anyone to register the domain .PK on a first-come first-served basis.
Please note that it is possible to register “name.pk”. Domains are “.PK” domain names without the suffix, e.g. “.com.pk” or “.net.pk”.
Duration of registration and renewal terms:
Minimum registration of .PK is for 2 years, renewable every year after that, or it is possible to register the .PK domain for 10 years at one time.
Requirements for registering a domain with the extension .pk are as follows:
- The ccTLD domain with (.pk) extension to be registered.
- Full name, address, nationality and the nature of business of the applicant.
- Full name, address of the technical contact.
- Following particulars of the name servers:
- Primary Server Hostname.
- Primary Server Net Address (IP).
- Secondary Server Hostname.
- Secondary Server Net Address (IP).