On 1 October 2010, the Venezuela Patent & Trademark Office (VPTO) issued office notice concerning some modifications on local patent and trademark procedures as follows:
- Trademarks & Patents filing requirements must be accompanied with the applications at the time of filing.
- Publication in the newspaper is not required anymore.
- Electronic Certificates of registration will be issued through the VPTO website.
By a way of background, trademarks filing requirements are as follows:
- Power of Attorney duly notarized and legalized up to the Venezuelan Consulate or Apostilled at your end.
- A priority document if it is claimed.
- Availability Search will be done by us.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.
You can post first response comment.