Lately, the Trademark Office decided that all new trademark applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Power of attorney duly notarized and legalized up to the Palestine consulate abroad.
- Copy of the commercial register of the applicant, legalized up to the Palestine consulate abroad.
During the last year, the TMO in Gaza announced several regulations on trademark filing and requirements, which can be summarized as follows:
- Class 33 is not allowed any longer for registration.
- Simply signed powers of attorney are not accepted.
- Old powers of attorney should be replaced with new updated ones.
- Notarized & legalized POAs must be filed along with legalized certificates of incorporation.
For any further clarification please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.