RIYADH – The Saudi Authority for Intellectual Property (SAIP) announced that it has expanded the scope of protection of copyrighted materials to include the following:
- Computer software and applications;
- Technical and planning drawings;
- Stereotactic topographic works;
- Two-dimensional and 3-dimensional artistic works, and
- Photographical compilations.
This new update is aimed to encourage competition amongst the public and maximise intangible assets.
SAIP also announced that local students will benefit from a reduced pricing schedule.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.